Friday, September 26, 2008

Reaver Jetbike Rider (Part 2)



I thought I would take a moment to compare my new Reaver Rider to the original (since my new rider is now complete in his riding position). I had to make cuts at the knees and anckles to get the legs into the correct position (starting from normal guadian legs). The arms needed to be cut at the elbows to get them right. I have attached to handle bars of the Reaver Jetbike to the rider first. The rider is just like my warriors, with a spike on one knee. Due to the 'back-pack' of the amour, he does not look like he is leaning as far forward as he actually is. However, I am happy with the look. If you compare him to his standing version I showed previously, you can see that his suit was designed for this riding position. At the moment, he is completely assembled, except that his head is held on with bluetac (to make painting easier). The handle bars are made out of Guardian shuriken catapult magazines. I also used these magazines to make the foot rests on the bike. Being more upright and having guardian-like armour, he looks bigger than the leather clad Reaver rider, but I can live with that.

No comments: